There are plenty of “teach- yourself” books, exam revision workbooks and French classes you can attend but have you? So here’s why you should look at online French tutoring lessons?
8 Reasons why you should try it:
- With my one-to-one personalised online tutorial lesson, you’ll receive great support within your 1-hour lesson. The lessons will be developed to help you achieve your goals, and within a few weeks, you will have made good progress!
- Whether you want to improve your conversation skills for your next trip to France, need help for a job interview or learn complex grammatical structures for your French GCSE or A level course, I can help you prepare.
- No travel time or travel costs, you learn from the comfort of your home, from work or while travelling. This will cause minimal disruption to your professional and family life.
- When you attend a course in college you need to be there at a set time. With your online lesson you can choose the time and frequency to suit you.
- You are no longer limited to your local area and can access my experience and qualified teaching from anywhere, anytime.
- Using live video software with interactive online whiteboard, the tutor and the student can see each other. We can build great rapport together. You will have access to a vast amount of online resources helping you to achieve your potential.
- It is affordable with my pay-as-you-go system, in contrast to a college course, you don’t need to pay for a block of lessons, with me you only pay for the lessons you book.
- No agency commission! U.K tutor agencies charge a commission on top of their tutor fees which varies between 20% and 25%.
If you are thinking about learning French online but are still hesitant, you can contact me by emailing me at email@example.com or call me on 07914050242. My first online lesson is free!